This is cake is so delicious and healthy! High in vitamin A and potassium, it contains fiber and even some protein. But, there are no eggs, no dairy, no baking, and just three tablespoons of coconut sugar (but you can remove the coconut sugar if you want).
It’s very filling, sweet and really crunchy.
For those of you who have never made a raw dessert, this cake will be a big surprise. All you need is a food processor (the model I recommend here) and five Ingredients.
Enjoy, and let me know your thoughts about this recipe.
Preparing Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Carrots
- 1 cup of walnuts
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
- ¾ cup of coconut butter
- 2 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. of coconut sugar or natural sweetener
- Chop the carrots using a food processor for 45 seconds
- Add the nuts, cinnamon, salt, and coconut sugar to the food processor. Blend for 15 more seconds.
- Take the mixture from the food processor and place it on parchment paper. Form a square about one-inch high.
- Mix the coconut butter with the coconut oil (warm it if you need it to make it liquid). Add the coconut sugar and stir until you have a smooth, liquid mixture.
- Pour the liquid frosting over the top of your carrot cake.
- Place the cake in the fridge for a one hour to make it firm and crunchy.
Recipe Source here
More simple and quick ideas to make your meal delicious and healthy. All my recipes are organized here.